This fall, we’re celebrating The Wolf’s 21st Anniversary by hosting another FREE concert at Showplace Performance Centre! This year’s headline act is one of the most important popular music groups to emerge from the Canadian cultural landscape. The Wolf proudly presents A 54-40 with special guest Jeff Martin of The Tea Party!
We’re also giving you the chance to win some incredible grand prizes including a frickin’ huge 70″ Sharp Aquos LED TV, 200 Watt Sound Bar Home Theatre System and Shaw Direct HD PVR package – valued at $4,000 from L.R. Brown Audio Visual. You could also win a kick-ass 7-night stay at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya opening this December in Mexico! It’s an all-inclusive vacation for two valued at $6,500 dollars – courtesy Carlson Wagonlit Stewart Travel and Hard Rock All Inclusive Hotels.
WOLF PACK MEMBERS WILL HAVE AN EXCLUSIVE ADVANTAGE TO WINNING.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO PLAY AND WIN!
1) Listen to 101.5 The Wolf weekdays between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m. and weekends between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
2) At the top of every hour we announce the “21st Anniversary Song of the Hour” and play it within that hour.
3) When you hear the Song of the Hour, call 705-740-WOLF (9653).
4) If you’re the correct caller you’ll qualify to win the daily pair of tickets as well as the grand prize draws.
– You may also win a “bonus prize” courtesy of our participating sponsors!
5) Daily ticket winners will be announced the following day with Brian and Dani in the Morning.
1) Listen to 101.5 The Wolf for the “Location of the Day” announced Monday through Saturday.
2) Visit the “Location of the Day” between the specified hours and fill out a specially marked ballot.
3) Each day we’ll randomly draw five eligible names and award each with a pair of tickets to the concert.
NOTE: “Location of the Day” ballot entries DO NOT qualify for the grand prize draws.
For the complete Rules and Regulations – CLICK HERE.
The Wolf’s 21st Anniversary Win To Get In Concert is sponsored in part by: L.R. Brown Audio Visual, Carlson Wagonlit Stewart Travel, Hard Rock All Inclusive Hotels, Publican House Brewery, Mark’s Finer Diner, Bud’s Music Centre, Grant Drew Designer Stone, Peterborough Hydroponic Centre, The Red Dog Tavern, Kawartha TV and Stereo, Jeff Purvey’s Fish and Chips, Taco Del Mar, Lockside Trading Company and CHEX-TV.
Thanks for listening and playing along with Central Ontario’s Best Rock – 101.5 The Wolf!